Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Regency Hospice is to honor life and offer compassion to individuals and their families when facing a life-limiting illness.
Regency Hospice provides the following services:
- Medical direction for patient care, coordinated between the hospice medical director and the patient's attending physician
- Home visits by registered nurses and licensed practical nurses, to assess, monitor and treat the patient’s condition
- Pain and symptom management
- Education and assistance so family members can be involved in patient care
- If desired, chaplain services for the patients and family members
- Hospice aide and homemaker services to address the patient’s personal needs
- Bereavement counseling to guide the patient and family through the grieving process
- Counseling, assessment and related services
- Medical supplies and equipment to aid in patient care
- Dietary counseling
- Support of trained volunteers to assist the patient and family members with day-to-day tasks and needs such as laundry, cooking, errands, etc.
- Regency Hospice
- Need admin access?