Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to raise money for local agencies that assist the needs of others. If you are interested in helping out your local community feel free to contact us for more information.
All about us....
LIONS ARE .... people just like YOU. You can make a difference in your community and the world. Please consider joining us and help in our good works.The Buffalo Valley Lions Club is a branch of Lions Clubs International a nonprofit organization helping agencies and charities with their needs. Our club supports the Cibolo and Schertz areas and meets in the Clyde Ford Village the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at 7 PM.
Some community services that The Buffalo Valley Lions Club provides are.....
- Donates school supplies for school children in our area
- Supports BVYA
- Donates Christmas and thanksgiving baskets
- Supports Cibolo Fest
- Vision and hearing screening for school children
- Spot-Pedia-Vision Screening for pre-schoolers
- Samuel Clement’s Project Graduation
- Byron P. Steel Project Graduation
- College scholarships
- Monthly teen dance
- Eye exams for economically disadvantaged adults and school children
The Buffalo Valley lions club provides monetary contributions to the following organizations and programs.
- Blue Santa
- Buffalo Valley Youth Club
- Cibolo Fire Department
- Cibolo Police Department
- District 2-A2 Hearing Board
- Greater Randolph Area Services
- Human Needs Board
- Lions Low Vision Center
- Lions Sight Research Center
- Mobile Eye Screening Center
- Project Graduation
- Randolph Area Christian Assistance Program
- Schertz EMS
- Schertz Fire Department
- Schertz/Cibolo Parks Systems
- Schertz Police Department
- Senior Citizen Center
- Special Olympics
- Texas Lions Foundation
- Texas Lions Camp
The Lions Club is a service organization committed to solving major worldwide health problems and social problems. The Lions Club consists of more than 1.4 million members in more than 45,740 clubs in 205 different countries. Lions are people who have decided to give back to their communities and who are dedicated to finding people in need. They also are patriotic giving there allegiance to their country while recognizing that all people must one day learn to live in peace.
- Adriana Martinez
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!