Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To empower disabled individuals with the tools they need to live a more independent and productive life.
The C4 Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt nonprofit organization.
Our mission is to empower persons with disabilities with the tools they need, to live more independent and productive life.
The Foundation is funded by the public, corporations, organizational donations, grants, and in-kind donations.
- Provide Peer Counseling.
- Provide Advocacy and Outreach.
- Offer Trainging for Independent Living Skills.
- Offer Information and Referrals, website that features online streaming.
- Offer Financial Assistance.
- Consult to Electronic and Information Technology (E&IT) companies, industries, and governments in becoming Section 508 and Section 255 compliant.
- Test Electronic and Information Technology equipment, and website accessibility and usability by persons with disabilities.
- Provide Environmental Control Units.
- Consult on Assistive Technologies.
- Build a Model Smart Homes to Demonstrate Independent Living.
- Berry Cuffee
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!