Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide the Michigan Korean community with a variety of Korean cultural activities, cultural exchange events, health promoting programs, education and counseling services are designed to promote quality of life and mutual understanding of cultural differences with our non-Korean American neighbors.
The following program activities are either on going or being planned for implementation:
1 ) Adult School (Silver College, Languages, Health Programs, Music, and hobbies etc.)
2) Music (performance, concerts)
3) Exhibition (Pottery, Painting, Calligraphy, and Korean Artifacts etc)
4) Senior Citizens Party (New Year, Thanksgiving, Birthday, Anniversary etc.)
5) Local organizations conference (Office or Professional and Social Group)
6) Youth School (2 nd Generation, Adoptee meeting, Korean Language, Cultural Education etc.)
7) Care Line Service (Free Diagnosis, Counseling, Treatment)
8) Cooperative Medical Service with other Organizations: with Health Association of Asian Program (HAAP) (please verify the accuracy of the acronym of this ) KACCM conducts preventive medical programs (breast and uterus cancer and other diseases)
9) Various Classes and Seminars (Seminar Room Capacity 100-150, 2 ea)
10) Library (Korean/Foreign Books and News papers)
11) Museum (Folk Arts, antiques and other art works)
12) Coterie (Hobby)meetings (Bah-dook, Chess, Music, Movie Appreciation, Social Dance etc.)
13) Celebration Party (Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary, other Celebration Event)
14) Information Exchange Meeting (News, Job Opportunities, Dialogue)
15) Public Meetings (Government, VIP Invitation speakers)
16) Counseling, Tutoring etc.
17) English Lessens, Orientation to American Life (Language, Custom, Protocol, Elementary and civic laws)
18) Civil Society Movement (Drinking, Violence, Gambling, Prostitute Prevention)
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!