Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide affordable housing and a structured program of support for children and their families, who are recovering from homelessness, and addiction.Who demonstrate a sincere commitment to return to independent living.
In addition to other resources made available to residents, the Bethany program provides the following:
- Weekly Individual Drug Counseling Sessions
- Weekly Group Recovery Sessions
- Case Management Services
- Documented Attendance at AA/NA Meetings
- Life Skills, Drug Education, and Job Readiness Training Workshops
- Family Celebrations
- Developmental Screening Assessment
- Referrals to Tutorial Assistance
- Tutorial Assistance
- Referrals to local, state and federal resources to support mental health, education, and health care
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!