St. Luke's University Health Network
- Health & Medicine
Location801 Ostrum StBethlehem, PA 18015 United States
The mission of St. Luke's University Health Network is an unwavering commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured; educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a patient's ability to pay for health care.
As an organization, we strive to acheive our mission by:
- Making the patient our highest priority.
- Promoting healthy lifestyles and continuously improving care provided to heal the sick and injured.
- Coordinating and integrating services into a seamless, easily accessible system of care.
- Improving the level of service provided throughout the Network
- Ensuring all health care services are relevant to the needs of the community.
- Striving to maximize the satisfaction of our patients, employees, medical staff and volunteers, and
- Training allied health professionals, nursing and medical students, and residents and fellows and attracting them to practice within our Network's service area.