Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
A Lifetime Adoption Foundation offers educational assistance in the form of birth mother scholarships to women who have lovingly placed a child through adoption. Lifetime Foundation also assists in counseling, pre and post adoption support, resources for women considering adoption and outreach material for community education about open adoption.
A Lifetime Foundation provides grants to special needs children, sibling groups, older children and/or medically fragile children those children who might otherwise linger in foster care or become institutionalized, adoption grants to adoptive parents dedicated to adopting those children with special needs or who might have a challenge in finding an adoptive family.
We also have a large African American Enrichment program - helping African American babies and children find permanent homes with loving adoptive families through adoption grants to help with offsetting the cost of adopting.
A Lifetime Foundation is dedicated to adoption education, support, adoption resources, and financial assistance to those in need. All gifts of financial assistance are welcome and tax-deductible.
Lifetime Adoption Foundation is dedicated to the development of healthy and fulfilling futures.
All children need a loving family who can provide guidance, opportunity, and the promise of a full life.
Birth mothers deserve the opportunity for a future after adoption in the same way they have ensured a healthy future for their child. We help provide these through:
- Educational opportunities for birthmothers who have lovingly chosen adoption.
- Assistance to birthparents in need of basic necessities.
- Nationwide Outreach education about adoption options.
Additionally, Lifetime Foundation assists with assisting families who are caring for or desire to care for children who would otherwise be in difficult situations or state care. We help through:
- Adoption grants for families opening their hearts to hard-to-place children.
- Direct help and donations to families in need such as food, clothing, school supplies and children's items.
- Advocacy for families who are living in sub-poverty situations.