Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch, caring people preparing youth for life.
Yellowstone’s mission includes:
- A foundation based on traditional, Judeo-Christian values.
- Safe and secure healing environments providing broad ranges of individualized treatment for the clients in partnership with their families, to bring about a continuing lifestyle change encouraging trust and confidence so that life can be fully embraced.
- A system that is guided by a consistent philosophy of individualized treatment throughout the continuum of care.
- Family involvement leading to an understanding of the impact of children and adolescents experiencing emotional difficulties on the entire family through educating and training the family in healthy styles of communication and interaction.
- Caring, yet challenging therapeutic environments with an entire staff committed to meeting the educational, psychological, spiritual, behavioral and medical needs of children, adolescents and their families.
- Growing relationships with professionals nationwide.
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch offers hope and healing for families with emotional and psychiatric difficulties. Located in Billings, Montana, Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch provides a continuum of mental health services from early intervention, parent education, outpatient children’s mental health clinics, and home/school-based programs. Additionally adolescent therapeutic group homes and residential treatment provides for those who require a higher level of care.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!