Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The FSO of Morris and Sussex Counties is devoted to the needs of families whose children have emotional and behavioral challenges. Families will receive peer support, information and referral services, education and advocacy within a compassionate and culturally sensitive environment.
Family Support Partners:
- are parents and caregivers who have been 'through the system', shared your same experiences.
- assist families in seeking out necessary services needed to address their particular situation.
- give strength in times of crisis with mentoring and training.
- assist in the development of Individual Service Plans and Individual Education Plans.
- connect you with other families who have been through the process.
- help you navigate the mental health, juvenile justice, court or educational systems.
- help you begin to comprehend and navigate complex public and private systems available to you and your children.
- assist you in coming up with a strategy to find care for your child.
- Mariann Oswald
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!