Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Stanford Hosptal & Clinics' mission is to:
- TO CARE for the patient, each other, and about what we do;
- TO EDUCATE patients and families and other customers; and to advance our own knowledge;
- TO DISCOVER new treatments and technologies, and discover new ways of improving care.
CHECKING IN PROGRAM (a trademarked program)
Want to Volunteer and Really Make a Difference? Help make someone's day a little brighter!
The Checking InProgram (a trademarked program) is a member of the Aging Adult Services Department at Stanford Hospital & Clinics, which services older adults in the community. This program is complimentary and provides:
- Cheerful, daily calls to "check in" with older adults
- Visits to hospitalized older adults in Stanford Hospital
- Helpful referrals to local community resources
- Friendly connections with other older adults
- A volunteer calls the older adult on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
If you have a desire to help, a loving heart, and willing to reach out to someone in need, please consider donating your time to make a difference in an older adult's life and your life too!
This program is generously supported through the Reed-Siegel Charitable Foundation.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!