Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
With deep compassion and skill, we care for those with serious illness, those who are dying and all who care for them
"Always know the world is a better place because you are all in it." A Grateful Family
- We are aware of and sensitive to the differences among and between us.
- We foster an environment of support in all of our interactions with patients, families, colleagues and our referring community.
- We honor the trust people place in us.
- We treat each other as equals.
- We are dedicated to high-quality patient care and operational performance.
- We share an understanding of HHCRI’s mission and purpose.
- We are committed to continuous improvement and developing expertise toward advanced hospice practice.
- We will remember that there is always much to learn from our patients and their families and loved ones.
- We will be consistent in our actions, values, expectations and outcomes.
- We are accountable to each other, our patients and families, the professional colleagues with whom we work, our community and to the mission of HHCRI.
- We act with honesty, reliability and fairness
- We are committed to and passionate about end of life care for our patients, their families and loved ones.
- We are genuine and kind.
- We believe in going the extra mile to ensure outstanding patient care.
- Bobbi Wexler
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!