Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Mission of NAMI of Marion County is to improve the quality of life for all persons living with or affected by mental illness.
- Provide support groups;
- Provide NAMI-branded education classes and programs;
- Engage in grass roots community advocacy on local, state and federal issues;
- Represent local issues and needs to NAMI Florida and NAMI National;
- Provide individual advocacy and referral services;
- Represent NAMI on local committees and boards
Through classes, lectures, health fairs, support groups, art therapy, and outreach programs, we work to provide education on mental health to Marion County, FL., information on the realities of mental illness.
For people living with an illness we help them, their family members and caregivers develop the skills to understand what is affecting their bodies and how to be successful accomplishing and maintaining recovery.
- Diane Podkomorski
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!