Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
At Bay Area Lyme Foundation our goal is to make Lyme disease easy to diagnose and simple to cure. We collaborate with world class scientists at leading institutions to pursue novel therapies and diagnostics.
Our approach is simple:
- Identify mechanisms and behaviors of Borrelia burgdorferi
- Develop hypotheses to leverage the mechanisms
- Identify world class scientists to collaborate on projects and build treatments or tests
- Leverage results with the investment and biotech community in Silicon Valley and beyond
- Shepherd new tests and treatments to market
Our science agenda includes important projects for 2013 and beyond. We have grouped these projects into three primary areas:
- Margaret Baggerly
- (650) 530-2439
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!