Indy Hunger Network
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Crisis Support
- Health & Medicine
Location3737 Waldemere AveIndianapolis, IN 46241 United States
A collaboration of organizations in Greater Indianapolis that promotes access for all to nutritious food through a sustainable hunger relief system.
The Indy Hunger Network is a coalition of representatives from leading anti-hunger organizations, both public and private, in Indianapolis.
The food system that feeds the hungry is large and complex. We believe that by working together to make the system more efficient and effective, we can dramatically reduce hunger.
What we do
- Foster collaboration and build on the strengths and capabilities of the many existing food-providing community organizations, encouraging public support of them
- Identify key opportunities to make the food system work better for hungry people
- Establish projects to make improvements
- Serve as advocates where needed and appropriate
- Monitor health of overall food system
- Create awareness of hunger