Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to create a system by 2015 that ensures anyone who is hungry can access the nutritious food they need.
The Indy Hunger Network is a coalition of representatives from leading anti-hunger organizations, both public and private, in Indianapolis. It is a volunteer-led organization.
The food system that feeds the hungry is large and complex. We believe that by working together to make the system more efficient and effective, we can dramatically reduce hunger. We will be announcing targeted ways that community organizations, businesses, members of faith communities and individuals can join us in this fight against hunger.
What we do
- Foster collaboration and build on the strengths and capabilities of the many existing food-providing community organizations, encouraging public support of them
- Identify key opportunities to make the food system work better for hungry people
- Establish projects to make improvements
- Serve as advocates where needed and appropriate
- Monitor health of overall food system
- Create awareness for hunger assistance
- Tracey Horan
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!