Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- Proactively promote causes and programs important to members.
- Provide legislative and regulatory representation for members at both the state and local levels.
- Develop and support economic impact studies to raise awareness of the financial impact of the motorsports industry.
- Serve as a clearing house for information related to motorsports in North Carolina.
- Secure assistance and training for NCMA members through relationships with universities, community colleges and technical schools.
- Implement programs to PROMOTE MOTORSPORTS IN NORTH CAROLINA.
The North Carolina Motorsports Association is a trade association for the motorsports industry in our state. We are involved in public policy, workforce development, educational initiatives, networking and business development as these areas relate to motorsports. Motorsports has a yearly impact in NC of 5.9 billion dollars and the state industry sustains 26,000 jobs.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!