Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
It is our Hospice Mission, acting as Partners in Care with other community-based healthcare providers, to deliver excellent quality care and to support our hospice patients and families in their journey through the end-of-life stages.
- Listening to a patient's concerns
- Engaging in the patient's hobbies & interests
- Serving as a comforting & support presence
- Providing respite time for the primary caregiver tp tale a nreal from their responsibilities
- Performing administrative tasks such as office and clerical support
- Sharing a special skill or talent, such as painting, singing or playing a musical instrument
- Creating memorias with the patient such as scrapbooking, making quilts, memory bears
- Grief Support
- Meal preparation
- errands & shopping
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!