Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
DAWN’s mission is to lead and support efforts in south King County communities to end domestic violence by providing the critical services and education for survivors to make informed choices about their future and engaging communities to raise awareness and take action.
DAWN envisions safe, just, and equitable communities for everyone.
DAWN’s Core Values:
- Service To Clients Above All Else: Premier programs and resources that empower clients.
- Commitment To Excellence: Exceptional services, agency reputation and professional integrity.
- Cultural Sensitivity: Respect and value each person’s cultural identity.
- Force For Social Change: Educate and advocate to foster communities that do not tolerate violence.
- Results-Oriented, Science-Based Practices And Innovation: Discover, research and adopt what works best.
- Prudent Resource Management: Careful and judicious use of funds and all other assets.
- Gabriela Sawrey
- 425-656-4305 x2849
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!