• ORGANIZATION PROFILE
  • Rebuild Resources, Inc. Rebuild Resources, Inc.

Causes

  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
(44.9598,-93.1821)
 

Volunteer with us!

VIEW AS
Subscribe Get an RSS feed of these Opportunities
Please wait . . .

Mission Statement

Our mission is to help addicts and alcoholics become sober, self-sufficient and of service by providing meaningful, transitional employment in business enterprises we own and operate. These enterprises provide a safe, sober, secure, supportive, but non-enabling environment for recovery, AND serve as the economic engines which sustain our work.

Our vision is to be an ever-expanding, self-sustaining recovery community that builds lives through spirit and enterprise.

Description

Rebuild Resources is a non-profit social enterprise helping recovering men and women rebuild their lives through the most powerful social program of all: A job.

We own and operate two business enterprises in St. Paul, Minnesota. We provide meaningful, transitional employment for men and women who want to become sober, self-sufficient and of service.

Rebuild aims for a high level of self-sufficiency. Our goal is to fund 80% of our budget from revenue earned by our businesses and the remaining 20% from the generosity of individuals, foundations, businesses, churches, and service organizations. We do not receive money from United Way, any government agency, or insurance companies.

Website

http://www.rebuildresources.com

Contact

Reviews

BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend Rebuild Resources, Inc.?

Engage your employees, consumers, or students! VolunteerMatch provides the tools that make community involvement easy.