Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Junior League of Philadelphia, Inc. (JLP) is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
The Junior League of Philadelphia, Incorporated, will be the leading volunteer organization in the Greater Philadelphia area with lasting, relevant, and measurable impact on the communities that we serve. Our multi-generational membership will be engaged and fulfilled while contributing thousands of volunteer hours and raising significant funds for the community.
We will achieve local, regional, and national recognition from the communities and individuals we serve.
- We value training and education that supports our mission and advances our personal and professional leadership skills for the betterment of the community.
- We value service, responsibility, and accountability, and support each member's ability to affect change in our community through leadership and voluntarism.
- We value partnership and collaboration to enhance and strengthen our relationship with the community.
- We value inclusion through our members' diverse backgrounds, opinions, talents and skills.
- We value advocacy as a means for initiating change.
- We value the loyalty, personal commitment, and dedication of our members in furthering the mission of the JLP.
- We value our members' needs for flexibility in their League involvement.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!