Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Mission of Partners In Community Building, Inc.
- To provide and foster safe, sanitary and affordable housing to low & moderate income individuals, families, and seniors, as well as related community focused financial, educational and human services information.
Partners In Community Building (PICB) is committed to enhancing the diversity of its volunteers and staff.
Excellent opportunity for internship, volunteer, and job experience for resume!
Partners In Community Building is a small not-for profit that seeking an event planner to plan our annual golf event and create new event plans. We are looking for a strategic thinker and creative problem solver who is self managed and motivated and able to function in a fast pace environment.
Responsible for the overall planning and implementation of the Annual Golf Outing logistics for the Chicago event site. Recruit the volunteer leadership (chairs) and support volunteer committees to carry out the logistic aspects of the Golf Outing. Plans and implements golf outing kickoff events and post event celebrations. Coaches teams on best practices for golf recruitment and fundraising activities. Stay within PICBâ s fundraising cost guidelines.
1. Work experience in special event fund raising or like sales experience, preferably with a non profit agency.
2. Experience in event planning, organizing, consultation and event management.
3. Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, including large and small group presentations, group facilitation, and training.
4. Demonstrated ability to attract, recruit, manage and evaluate high level volunteers.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of fund raising principles, practices, techniques and trends.
6. Ability to read, comprehend and analyze number goals, as well as fund-raising reports. Skill in use of spreadsheet/database analysis.
7. Ability and willingness to travel frequently, and work evenings and occasional weekends. Ability to have access to reliable transportation. In some areas this requires overnight stays.
8. Intermediate computer skills in MS Office.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Bobbi Ball
Partners In Community Building is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bobbi Ball
- 312 328 0873
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!