Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
PHAP’s mission is to enhance the humanitarian sector’s ability to respond to current and future crises in a professional manner.
- Learn and develop: Build capacity of professionals to assist and protect vulnerable populations.
- Share and grow: Distill professional knowledge and disseminate good practices for humanitarian action.
- Review and reflect: Create a space for reflection and exchange on policy issues within the humanitarian sector.
- Network and support: Cultivate networks and provide services to further the professional, social, and personal development of its members.
- Impact: Focus on initiatives that hold the greatest potential for positive change.
- Collaboration: Leverage the complementary interests and mandates of stakeholders.
- Diversity: Bridge regions and sectors to draw inputs from the entire humanitarian community.
- Relevance: Ensure applicability of programs across geographic, cultural, and professional contexts.
- Inclusiveness: Reach out to all elements of the global professional humanitarian community to promote broad access to association activities and resources.
- Vision: Be on the forefront of developments and trends affecting the humanitarian system.
- Resilience: Continually adapt goals, objectives, and strategies to changes in the sector.
- Integrity: Ground the work of PHAP in sound methodologies and critical thinking.
- Transparency: Preserve an information-sharing ethic and culture in all association activities.
PHAP is the only member-governed, non-profit association of professionals engaged in humanitarian assistance and protection with a global member network encompassing the full spectrum of institutional affiliations and professional backgrounds in the humanitarian sector.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!