Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Tourette Syndrome Association of Massachusetts is an all volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to support the needs of families affected by Tourette Syndrome. Our goal is to advocate for individuals with TS, educate the public and professionals about TS, and promote awareness.
- Promote advocacy through parent training and support.
- Organize educator and medical conferences sponsored by the CDC and National TSA
- Support in-service efforts for classrooms presentations by parents or TSA representatives
- Sponsor and promote support group meetings
- Organize family events for those effected by TS
- Media relations and awareness campaigns
- Support line available for questions and a compassionate ear
- Update website for local and national information and links regarding TS
- Solicit funds for support of our organization’s goals
- Disseminate information to members, educators, physicians and allied professionals
- Cooperate with associated organizations whose objectives are common with us.
- Lobby Massachusetts Senators and Representatives yearly at Capitol Hill requesting support for TS issues and appropriations requests.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!