Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
ETR Associates' mission is to enhance the well-being of individuals, families and communities by providing leadership, educational resources, training and research in health promotion with an emphasis on sexuality and health education.
ETR's Program Services Division is internationally recognized for our:
- High quality research and evaluation
- Pioneering approaches to skills-based trainings and technical assistance
- Development of innovative demonstration projects and evidence-based prevention programs
- State-of-the-art information and clearinghouse services
We provide comprehensive services for the development, implementation, evaluation and dissemination of critical public health initiatives. Much of our work is devoted to creating programs that demonstrate a positive impact on health-related attitudes and behaviors, and to building the capacity of organizations to implement effective programs.
ETR's unique capacity to connect research, practice and policy stems from our involvement in cutting edge research as well as with professionals working in real community settings with diverse populations. Our ongoing interaction with thousands of health care professionals, health educators, teachers, community organizations, state and local education agency personnel, neighborhood activists and educational institutions provides us with critical information about those in need, and the structures needed to support them.
Our primary areas of expertise include:
- HIV, STD & Teen Pregnancy Prevention
- Behavioral Health
- Community Service / Service-Learning
- Chronic Disease Prevention & Management
- Parenting & Early Childhood
- Tobacco Use Prevention & Cessation
- Youth & Girls Development
- Eric Greene
- 831-438-4060 x 111
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!