Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Northwestern Health Sciences University is to advance and promote natural approaches to health through education, research, clinical services and community involvement.
Our collective vision is to develop an environment that fosters exemplary, innovative and ethically based educational programs in natural health care. We will also support clinical research, provide leadership for the development of collaborative and integrated health care models, prepare students for successful careers, provide lifelong learning opportunities, and be of service to our community. Through assessment of the academic achievement of our learners and the effectiveness of our research and service programs, we will demonstrate our commitment to excellence and continuous improvement.
Northwestern Health Sciences University, previously Northwestern College of Chiropractic, has been an international leader in natural health care education, patient care, and research for more than 60 years. Here are some reasons why:
- Northwestern integrates a variety of natural health care professions into one incredible educational opportunity. Programs available include:
- Northwestern College of Chiropractic
- Minnesota College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Northwestern's School of Massage Therapy
- Integrative Health and Wellness Certificate Program
- Northwestern boasts 230,000 square feet of state-of-the-art laboratories, classrooms, clinics and top-notch facilities, located on 25 beautifully landscaped acres in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Northwestern has a limited enrollment of less than 1,000 students and a student-to-teacher ratio of 11-one, allowing for a more personal and close-knit atmosphere among its faculty and international student body.
- Our classes are taught by world-renown instructors in small class sizes, which allow students easy access to outstanding educational resources.
- Northwestern has pioneered an extraordinary clinical system, with six public clinics, more than 150 community-based clinical education centers, and preceptorship opportunities around the world. The University's public clinic system records more than 65,000 patient visits a year, making it the largest provider of natural health care services in Minnesota.
- The Woodwinds Natural Care Center on the Woodwinds Health Campus, which features a healthy collaboration between conventional medicine and natural health care, is just one of our many pioneering clinical education programs.
- At Northwestern, you will be surrounded with other students form natural care professions that you will associate with throughout your career.
- The University's student population collectively receives more than $21 million in financial assistance through federal, state, institutional, and private programs.
- The Career Services office assists students in finding jobs after graduation through a variety of effective strategies.
- The University has an international reputation in scientific research, with more than $5.5 million in federally-funded research since 1999.
For more information please go to: www.nwhealth.edu
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!