Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Towards KAN-WIN's mission of freedom from violence towards building safe and healthy communities, we purse the five primary goals:
1. Provide comprehensive direct services to victims and survivors of domestic violence and their children;
2. Empower women to make informed decisions about ending violence in their lives;
3. Educate and outreach into the community towards violence prevention;
4. Engage in system advocacy toward the provision of culturally sensitive and inguistically appropriate services for ethnic minorities and immigrant communities; and
5. Facilitate leadership of Korean American women in ending domestic violence.
Korean American Women In Need (KAN-WIN) is a not-for-profit community organziation established in 1990, committed to building safe and healthy communities. KAN-WIN provides comprehensive services to women and children affected by domestic violence and works within the larger community towards women's empowerment and social change.
KAN-WIN programs include 24hr bilingual crisis hotline (773) 583-0880, transitional housing program, legal & social service advocacy, children's program, job skill development program, community education and outreach.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!