Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The YMCA Mission is to foster the spiritual, mental and physical development of individuals, families and communties according to the ideals of inclusiveness, equality and mutual respect for all.
Children are growing up in a complex world and experiencing complex emotional issues. The YMCA provides opportunities for children to be children and fosters them through youth development, child care, wellness, sports and recreational programs that help children to grow up healthy.
The YMCA offers programs that bring parents and children together, giving families a chance to strengthen their relationships in a safe, caring, and welcoming environment.
The YMCA celebrates diversity and designs its programs to meet the needs of the community. Men, women, boys, and girls are offered experiences that:
- Develop self-confidence and self-respect;
- Develop an active sense of personal responsibility;
- Encourage the achievement of physical and spiritual well-being;
- Promote interracial, intergroup, and ecumenical harmony;
- Lead to world-wide understanding and peace;
- Develop capacities for responsible leadership;
- Contribute to personal self-reliance and societal well-being.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!