Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The University of Chicago Medical Center (UCMC) has been at the forefront of medicine since 1927, when we cared for our first patients. As a part of the Medical Center, the mission of the Chicago Comer Children's Hospital is to provide superior healthcare in a compassionate manner, ever mindful of each patient's dignity and individuality.
More than just a hospital, the Medical Center includes:
- Bernard A. Mitchell Hospital, the primary adult inpatient care facility
- University of Chicago Comer Children's Hospital, devoted to the medical needs of children
- Chicago Lying-in Hospital, a maternity and women's hospital
- Duchossois Center for Advanced Medicine, a state-of-the-art outpatient care facility
- Regional Doctors Offices located throughout the Chicagoland area
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, one of the nation's premier medical schools
The physicians who care for pediatric patients at Chicago Comer Children's Hospital are members of the University of Chicago Physicians Group (UCPG). UCPG physicians are faculty members of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
These organizations are headed by James L. Madara, MD, chief executive officer for the University of Chicago Medical Center, dean of the Division of Biological Sciences, and vice president for medical affairs. David Hefner serves as president of the Medical Center.
- The University of Chicago Medicine Volunteer Services
- Need admin access?