Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Foundation is to provide a system of prevention, health promotion and education, community health improvement and other services to promote well-being and development for the people of Jamaica.
The Issa Trust Foundation is well-known for pediatric and educational initiatives in the country of Jamaica.
First and foremost, the aim of our projects are to treat children and build a more sustainable, self-sufficient local care system in Jamaica. Sustainability is at the core of our work.
The Issa Trust Foundation remains dedicated to the belief that children are our most valuable natural resource. In partnership, we hold the key to their success and intend to benefit the youth of Jamaica by:
- Promoting positive maternal, child, adolescent and family health values.
- Enhancing quality of life by promoting prevention and management of infectious and chronic disease.
- Promoting comprehensive health improvement processes to improve consciousness in communities.
- Providing a safe, nurturing and healthy environment for children and young adults.
- Providing a foundation in basic skills, such as reading, writing, mathematics, science, technology and communication.
- Creating environments that enhance thinking skills, such as creativity, decision-making, problem solving and reasoning.
- Helping to develop personal attitudes and qualities, such as integrity, responsibility and self-motivation.
The Issa Trust Foundation is excited to be able to help make an impact on the youth of Jamaica in many positive ways. We help keep them in school, make learning a positive experience, and promote the overall growth process. We emphasize maximizing positive potential, drug education & prevention, improved reading and writing skills, and social responsibility. We strive to provide excellent clinical care to infants, children, adolescents and adults across the full continuum of care, in a family centered, service driven environment.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!