Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Central Terminal Restoration Corporation Mission
1. Re-establish the Central Terminal as an economic asset of the City of Buffalo/Erie County.
2. Preserve and restore the building to a public/private use consistent with its historic/architectural value.
3. Use the building to create an economic, social and educational concept that is advantageous to the community both near and far.
4. Make the building attractive to a developer.
5. Find a responsible tenant/developer with adequate resources for the adaptive re-use of the building/portion.
6. Save the building with reasonable historic correctness with some public access.
7. Explore use as a transportation hub for Amtrak and/or light rail.
The Central Terminal Restoration Corporation is responsible for the stablization and restoration of the Buffalo Central Terminal. We are an all volunteer non profit organization, and we welcome new volunteers all the time.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!