Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Mission of the Yakima County Restorative Community Service Program(RCS). Accountability for Youths crimes by community service hours served , Integration of youth into the community by having Volunteers working beside them,Change in perceptions in both the youth and the community.
- To gain the trust and respect of the youth involved in RCS.
- To be someone who genuinely cares for the well-being of the youth.
- To be accepting of where the youth is now, as you encourage growth and change.
- To support the youth’s positive actions.
- To provide the youth with positive relationships and experiences, and share your personal interests.
- To build a positive self-image in the youth (Look for positives, reinforce them, and keep building on them).
- To encourage in youth the sense that there is a place for them in their community.
- To involve the youth in making decisions.
- To affirm positive behavior, and respectfully confront negative behavior.
- jonathan umana
- Need admin access?