Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Riverview Health & Rehabilitation Center has been founded to provide competent and compassionate care to meet the ever-changing health and social needs of the community, and to provide a physically and emotionally safe environment that will enrich the quality of life for the residents.
Opened in 1961, Riverview Health & Rehabilitation Center continues its half-century tradition of providing comfort and care for those in need. As the only not-for-profit rehabilitation and nursing center in the area, Riverview offers the privacy and dignity you expect and deserve. With quality healthcare and rehabilitation as the cornerstone, Riverview utilizes a holistic approach to include care and services which address not only the body, but the mind and spirit as well.
With almost 50 years of "Making a Difference," we continue to:
- Offer a variety of services delivered with dignity
- Employ a professionally trained staff geared to providing high quality care our residents deserve and appreciate
- Ensure resident safety, comfort, and care - which is our specialty
- Ensure Care Plans are established and monitored for each resident
- Provide opportunities for an active lifestyle and sense of individuality
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!