Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Georgia Center for Nonprofits is Georgia's association for nonprofit, charitable organizations. Our mission is to serve, strengthen and support Georgia's nonprofit community. The Center advocates to improve the environment in which nonprofits work and helps nonprofits manage better by offering information, training, consulting and nonprofit jobs services.
Our Region 7 office, located in Augusta, GA, serves the East Central Georgia 14-county area, which includes: Richmond, Columbia, McDuffie, Wilkes, Warren, Taliaferro, Burke, Jefferson, Oglethorpe, Greene, Lincoln, Glascock, Washington and Hancock counties.
We specialize in providing 4-programs:
- Training Program: monthly group training programs, generally 3-hrs each, held on-site. Ex., grant writing-basic and advanced, fund raising, board engagement, marketing, event planning, communication skills, etc.
- Consulting Program: over 100 statewide professionals that will be matched with your agencies specific needs and provide one-on-one consulting services. Ex., board development, business plans, grant writing, etc.
- Job Services Program: nonprofit job listing for nonprofits, visit www.opportunityknocks.com
- Information & Research Program: nonprofit statistical information; Ex., Georgia Nonprofit Wage & Benefit Report, sample job descriptions, legislative updates, etc.
In addition, as a membership-based organization, we offer a variety of member benefits, to include:
- Discounts for training, consulting and job service programs
- Scholarships, based on need
- Insurance: health, dental, life and B&O insurance
- Monthly e-newsletter
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!