Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Everyone Matter's joint message and mission is to encourage people to judge others less, while at the same time accepting ourselves for who we are, without shame or judgment.
The big-tent campaign, the latest initiative from the What's Your Issue Foundation, brings together leading organizations, global figures, local schools and governments with a message that advocates for everyone's dignity and respect.
It operates online, through social media, as well as grassroots "Everyone Matters Day" at schools and libraries, and through legislated resolutions and proclamations at the city and state level.
Everyone Matters is becoming a phenomenon in its first year:
- 150,000 followers on Facebook, with 47 million total reach, and up to 6 million unique weekly views;
- projected 100+ schools - elementary, middle, high, college - hosting "Everyone Matters Day" in 2013-2014;
- the State of Maine is the first statewide "Everyone Matters Day" on April 2, 2014 - with Los Angeles, Denver, Portland, New Mexico and Arizona pending;
- the Congressional Anti-Bullying Caucus will be hosting a reception on Capitol Hill in October to introduce Everyone Matters to members of Congress;
- our celebrity ambassadors include Sir Paul McCartney, Ellen DeGeneres, Hugh Jackman, the Dalai Lama, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Daniel Craigand others.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!