Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
StepUp Ministry is an interfaith community that prepares people who are ready and willing to make positive changes in their lives to become self-sufficient.
StepUp staff and volunteers assist single adults, couples and families who have educational, employment and housing needs. Program participation includes a phased, incentive-driven curriculum that encourages spirituality, self-awareness and connection as building blocks to success.
Components of StepUP include:
- Program orientation, assessments and readiness training
- Employment preparation and placement
- Life skills classes and workshops
- Scholarships for vocational training to increase earning potential
- Educational programs, mentoring and tutoring for children
- Transitional housing for qualified participants
- Guidance on home ownership for program graduates
- Suzanne Templeton
- 919-781-0156 ext. 111
- Need admin access?