Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Volusia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is to promote business growth and success.
VHCC capabilities and experience are further characterized by the following elements:
- Widely recognized in the Hispanic business community as a key, vital resource promoting business growth and success.
- Delivery of direct services and assistance to its members and businesses at large.
- A current membership base of more than 100 businesses and an outstanding network that includes other Hispanic chambers, business organizations, public officials, government agencies, and corporations.
- Extensive experience providing procurement assistance to firms including DBE/WBE pre-qualification and certification.
- Active participation in various Councils and Assistance Programs designed to provide resources and education to promote procurement success.
- Sponsorship of area-wide, prominent events to support Hispanic business growth and development including the annual Make the Connection! Hispanic Business Expo.
- Outstanding relationships with corporations, including financial institutions and emerging Hispanic-owned financial services, asset management and investment firms.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!