Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- to provide a happier quality of life and social interactin thugh the process of readings
- to mentally stimulate and engage participation through discussion and enhance daily activity
- to provide a community of friendship among and between participants
- to touch hearts and enrich lives through the power of reading
- outreach through oral readings is to seniors residing in senior living centers as well as to elementary school aged children in the Multicultural Reading Program
Readings from the Heart, Inc. is dedicated toward providing social interaction, motivation, and a dynamic connection through sharing the world of books specifically to seniors, wounded warriors, and those visually challenged. By reading to those unable to do so, the volunteers from Readings from the Heart provide an opportunity for sharing, engaging, and providing interactive dialogue that adds viltality to the lives of those participating.