Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Services for Independent Living, Inc.'s (SIL's) mission is to provide services and advocacy which empower persons with disabilities to lead self-directed and productive lives in the community.
SIL provides services and advocacy to children and adults with disabilities in Lake, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Ashtabula and Lorain Counties. SIL serves people of any age with any type of disability - congenital, aquired, short term or long term.
Services offered by SIL include but are not limited to:
- Information and referral
- Peer support and consultation
- Personal Care Assistance (PCA) Program
- Independent Living Skills Evaluation
- Independent Living Skills Training
- Transitional Education
- Summer Youth Program
- Support Groups
- ADA/Accessibility Services
- Outreach to Veterans
- Ticket to Work Program
- Adaptive Equipment Loan Closet
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!