Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Kaitlin’s Hideout is a play center for children with autism and other special needs, as well as an informational, social and emotional support source for families of special needs children.
Dedicated to spreading autism awareness and educating the public, we help families far beyond their visit to our center.
We also have special activities and events...
- Parent Support Meetings
- Teen and Tween Social Skills Groups
- Parent Support "mini workshops"
- Birthday/Holiday Parties
- Special "targeted" needs programs
- Yoga therapy nights
- Dance Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Host school community outing trips
- Host community trips for residents of several "group homes"
- Shaun Emerson
- Need admin access?