Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Children's Cancer Research Fund is dedicated to cure childhood cancer by investing in the most effective research, collaborating with the most talented minds, inspiring and educating advocates worldwide to take action, and supporting families.
Children's Cancer Research Fund focuses on supporting pioneering research initiatives that lead to larger studies, clinical trials and improved methods of treating childhood cancer. Ultimately, it will be the breakthroughs in diagnosis and treatment that help prevent childhood cancer.
Our research focus areas include:
- Leukemia: the most common type of childhood cancer.
- Brain tumor: the deadliest type of childhood cancer.
- Sarcoma: the difficult-to-treat childhood cancers of the bone or soft tissues.
- Epidemiology: finding the causes of childhood cancers.
Immunotherapy: activating the body’s immune system to fight cancer.
- Integrative therapy: methods to supplement medical care plans such as music therapy, aromatherapy and guided imagery.
- Cancer survivorship: the long-term health issues that develop after treatments like hearing loss and infertility.
Our funding has led to breakthroughs that have helped increase childhood cancer survival rates to over 80 percent...but we'll keep going until we achieve a 100% cure rate and healthy survivors.