Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The goals of Autism Pensacola are:
- To educate the general public about autism
- To serve as a support group for parents and professionals
- To provide information to parents and professionals regarding the diagnosis, education and treatment of persons with autism
- To obtain better services for the citizens of the Pensacola area who are affected by autism
- To provide social opportunities for those with autism through camps and other activities
Autism Pensacola began serving Escambia and Santa Rosa counties in Northwest Florida in 2002. The non-profit association of parents, professionals and concerned community members is dedicated to supporting, advocating, educating, networking and providing hope for people affected by autism and related disorders of communication and behavior along the Gulf Coast.
- Susan Byram
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!