Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Established in 1990 as the National Graves' Disease Foundation, the Graves’ Disease and Thyroid Foundation (GDATF) is the leading source of help and hope for people with Graves’ disease, thyroid eye disease, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and other thyroid related disorders. We provide education and support for patients, family members, caregivers, friends and healthcare professionals.
Patient & Program Services provided by the GDATF include:
- Free online informational publications on specific topics of interest.
- An online community forum, hosted by trained facilitators.
- Local educational events, featuring internationally recognized experts.
- A network of volunteer-led community support groups.
- Information and support provided via phone, e-mail, and social media.
- An e-newsletter and print newsletter featuring current news and information. (Print newsletter delivered twice per year to members).
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!