Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- HNS’ mission is to join with neighbors in Christian love and service to enhance the quality of life in the community. To this end, HNS’ goals are:
- 1) to prevent and reduce child abuse and neglect, and prepare children for success in school;
- 2) to improve the physical and mental health of seniors;
- 3) to feed the hungry and provide resource and referral assistance;
- 4) to collaborate with other organizations to meet the needs of the community.
The House of Neighborly Service (HNS) is a multi-service, nonprofit organization that serves the Westside of San Antonio; primarily the 78207, 78228, and 78237 zip code areas. House of Neighborly Service was founded by Presbyterian missionaries in 1917 and has provided services to people in need for nearly 100 years. House of Neighborly Service began as a small neighborhood center, and became incorporated as a 501(c)(3) organization in April 1971. Today, House of Neighborly Service offers: college scholarships, Parenting Education, Kid’s Place Child Development Center, Food Distribution Programs, Senior Citizen Programs, and collaborative programs for qualifying families.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!