Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
New Leash on Life is dedicated to improving the welfare of companion animals in our community through shelter, placement, spay/neuter, education and awareness.
Our goals include the following:
- To educate the public about the importance of having their pets spayed or neutered, and to provide low or no cost surgeries for those in need.
- To shelter and provide care for stray, abused, or relinquished animals.
- To educate the general population about the seriousness of pet overpopulation.
- To end euthanasia as a means of controlling pet overpopulation.
- To find good homes for the animals in our care.
Our hope for the future is that there will be no unwanted, unloved or abandoned companion animal. We will continue with our aggressive spay/neuter campaign and our owner education programs in the hopes that any pet ever adopted will find a permanent, loving home. We believe that with the involvement of our community we will make a significant impact on the welfare of companion animals, but we need your help and understanding. Together, we will make a difference.
A private non-profit no-kill animal welfare organization.