Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
CATF's mission is to fight the spread of HIV, reduce its transmission, stigma and the resulting discrimination through education and awareness, and provide quality services to individuals and families affected by HIV/AIDS.
VISION STATEMENT It is the vision of CATF to have a world free of HIV /AIDS.
PRINCIPLES AND VALUES
CATF's vision and mission are driving forces in our daily work. Our guiding principles and values create the foundation in making this work achievable.
· Respecting the needs and identities of each individual affiliated with CATF
· Honoring, celebrating and valuing the diversity of our people, programs and services
· Upholding the integrity of the agency and the confidentiality of all individuals
· Remembering the past and honoring the evolution of the agency
· Fulfilling a common mission and vision
· Educating and serving individuals with the most up-to-date research and strategies
· A definition of family as defined by each individual
· Empowering individuals to make their own choices
Now in its twenty-fourth year of service to the central Ohio community, the Columbus AIDS Task Force is a full service, community-based, non-profit AIDS organization providing comprehensive services, educational programs and an HIV testing program. CATF's mission is to fight the spread of HIV, reduce its transmission, stigma and the resulting discrimination through education and awareness, and provide quality services to individuals and families affected by HIV/AIDS. CATF now has a full-time staff of 35, a volunteer base of approximately 500 volunteers and a total budget of $3.5 million. CATF primarily serves the seven counties making up the Central Ohio region; however, some of the programs serve Southeastern Ohio and other parts of the state. CATF is a United Way member agency and is nationally recognized as one of the top AIDS service organizations in the country.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!