Tools For Accelerated Development
- Children & Youth
- Education & Literacy
LocationPO. BOX 3247, KN-ACCRA ( GHANA)GBOLO KPALSI BLK F86, TAMALE (NORTHERN REGION)Accra, G/Accra Region Ghana Ghana
The Tools for Accelerated Development (Tad-Ghana) is a West African, -based nonprofit organization providing cutting edge innovative educational and advocacy programs and creating new economic opportunities to boost economic growth and improve quality of life in the northern regions of the country. Innovation goes far beyond the old system of class room education to customize, interactive and personal education system --although these incredible techniques are emblematic of innovation and life-changing, governments alone would be able to help make this possible, hence the need for Tad-Ghana to step in. Innovation is about the development, mindset and widespread incorporation of new technologies in a wide array of activities including education.
- To equip the rural, poor and needy folk in Information Communication Technology, in support of development, eradicating illiteracy in Ghana, with special emphasis on the three northern regions of the country.
- Supporting the education of farmers, market women or women groups in the country.
- Training the unemployed to attain skills for economic development or independence.
- Assisting deprived communities through capacity building, good governance and rural structure.
- Creating awareness and sharing of experience between Ghanaian and people from abroad.
- Instilling the act of volunteerism in Ghana.
- Supporting partner organizations with volunteering man power.
- Prevention of trafficking girls/boys and women.
Prevention child labour in Ghana and Abroad