Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Mission Statement of Animal Rescue Foundation, when humanely and financially feasible is:
- To rescue, house, feed, clean and medicate stray, abandoned, injured, neglected and abused dogs, cats, puppies and kittens; spay and neuter when feasible (considering age and physical condition of the animal); rehabilitate the animals and find suitable, caring, permanent homes for them.
- To be and remain a non-destroy organization where animals accepted into the shelter by ARF will remain the sole responsibility of ARF.
- To prevent cruelty to, and to promote the humane treatment of animals.
- To assist individuals with problems concerning animals.
- Raising funds to support the work of the organization.
- To guide the public in humane and proper care of animals.
ARF was founded in 1971 as a non-profit non-destory shelter. Ever since ARF has been staffed by 100% volunteers. Every animal that is taken into ARF has a safe place until they find their forever home. ARF's shelter sadly caught fire in 2008 and was damaged beyond repair or use. After much time and dedication by all of our volunteers and the public ARF has raised enough money to build it's own state of the art shelter to help countless homeless pets.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!