Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to provide comprehensive, compassionate care to those with life limiting or life threatening illnesses and those who share their lives.
Hospice is a special kind of care for patients and families facing the advancing stages of a serious illness. At the center of hospice is the belief that each of us has the right to spend our final months pain free and with dignity, and that our families will receive the necessary support to allow us to do so.
What makes Hopice different?
- Hospices focuses on pain and symtpon control that enables the patient to live as fully and comfortably as possible
- Our interdisciplinary team cares for the medical, emotional, psychological and spiritual needs of the patient and family
- We affirm life and understand that dying is a natural part of the cycle of life
- Hospice provides care at home, including nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- For patients and families, Treasure Coast Hospices is always a phone call away, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- We continue to care for the family by providing grief counseling.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!