Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our vision is to provide a warm, safe, stable and nurturing environment where each young person is able to develop and have their individual needs addressed in a positive and progressive manner as part of a clearly defined care plan. Work is set within a framework of safe and realistic boundaries, with a strong emphasis on individual rights and responsibilities.
Our primary objective is to work with each young person to prepare them to return to family based living where possible, whether that is to be with their birth family, a foster placement or other placement more appropriate to their long -term needs. Where such an options are not viable or available, we aim to provide a programme of long term care for the individual leading to independent living in the local community or their home area as is most appropriate to their needs and wishes.
Odopa objectives are mainly:
- To organize a training workshop for the street children in the cities of Ghana.
- To provide quality accommodation to young people.
- To offer assistance and support to young people through the transition stage to adulthood.
- To support young people in finding employment including through the use of organizations who provide training schemes and work placements.
- To provide young people with educational resources and other important life skill training.
- To help the young people to develop self-esteem and confidence as well as encourage positive behaviour, respect for themselves, the environment and the wider community.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!