Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Social Communication Foundation is to help young people succeed in school, family & life!?
We envision centers for social communication around the country, with input from experts around the world, where everyone benefits:
- People with social communication challenges
- High school students with typical skills seeking advanced communication abilities and opportunity for leadership
- College and graduate interns in many fields involving social communications
- Educators wanting improved school environments
- Providers who will receive referrals for young people who need training before participating in our Inclusion Teaming? programs
- Employers seeking ways to increase effective communications among employees
- Mediators who want to give a voice to all participants
- Families desiring less tension and better understanding among its members.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!