Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
Hope's mission is to improve the quality of life of individuals with developmental disabilities.
What We Do
- Assisting individuals with developmental disabilities so that they can live and participate in their communities.
- Hope Services works to help people with developmental disabilities achieve their maximum potential.
- Our vision is to understand the dreams of people with developmental disabilities and assist them, their families and members of the community in creating opportunities for those dreams to come true.
Individuals with developmental disabilities
- Which includes autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, epilepsy
Agency-wide Hope Services provides a range of:
- Employment and job training programs
- Developmental activities
- Professional counseling
- Infant services
- Senior services
- Supported and independent living services
- Mobility training
- After School Programs
Would you recommend Hope Services?
by Eric W. from AL (February 23, 2019)
I would like to volunteer, the simplest reason is that I need to have enough service hour to graduate high school.